- Date & Time: 31/03/2021 from 2:00pm to 3:00pm
- Location: Online (Zoom)
- Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1384778561861324
Calling all MISC members!!
This is your chance to get involved with some of the cybersecurity enthusiasts. Join us for the SGM and shape the future of MISC. Get a chance to be a part of the 2021 committee or come to support and vote for your fellow members and help us stay affiliated. The positions open for elections are:
- General Committee (x1) All nominations are to be sent to the form: https://forms.gle/Q6F9vpsXHBJCNgpj7 (Nominations will also be accepted on the day.) Positions are open to ALL UniMelb students. SGM will officially start at 2:00 pm. Tune into Zoom from 2-3pm AEST using this link: https://unimelb.zoom.us/j/81772201161?pwd=MTdlZzN6ZGxsKzMwVTd3cjNsaGIvUT09&fbclid=IwAR0L94y_m0QiWvTrAtEman4RKFuFNMjr-_2vS7zjld-aHk4_JZmMq4S7Mec#success
You must be a MISC member to nominate and vote at the AGM. Membership is free for the rest of the year so be sure to sign up if you aren't already a member! https://www.umisc.info/signup
Please find the agenda, financial report and constitution linked below:
- Agenda: https://umisc.info/sgm-2021/agenda.pdf
- Constitution (no amendments proposed): https://www.umisc.info/misc-constitution-2018aug.pdf We hope to see you there!