- Date & Time: 09/03/2021 from 7:00pm to 8:00pm
- Location: Online (Discord)
- Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/226969432472767/
Great to have you all back for a whole new semester and year!
Start your second week of 2021 with UMISC for a fresh new semester as we kickstart our journey into cybersecurity for this year!
Whether you're a complete beginner to cybersecurity expert or a 1337 h4x0r, our first workshop of 2021 is the perfect one for you! Join us on Tuesday (9th March) at around 7PM-8PM (AEDT time) online at our Discard Channel https://discord.gg/xJM5u3Dj where there will be an introduction to information security, with several activities on the day, including:
- Introduction to MISC / President’s Welcome and what to expect for the rest of the year
- Icebreakers & Conversation starters
- MINI CTF
- Security Themed Game
- Security Career Pathways Talk
** Also there will be some giveaways of PentesterLab certificates ** Please sign up to our UMISC club if you haven't signed up yet here: https://forms.gle/7RGeuZL3scvfAigK8...
Also please like our Facebook page and our LinkedIn pages given below: https://www.facebook.com/uomisc https://www.linkedin.com/.../melbourne-information...
We look forward to seeing you all!