- Date & Time: 15/10/2020 from 2:00pm to 4:00pm
- Location: Online (Zoom)
- Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/808741253206459/
Calling all MISC members!!
If you've enjoyed our workshops and online events this year, or if you miss the good old days of pizza and want to get involved next year, come along to the MISC 2020 AGM to see what we've been up to, exercise your democratic rights or run for a position on the committee!
The meeting will be held over Zoom.
- Date: Thursday 15th October 2020 (first week back after the break)
- Time: 2PM to 4PM AEDT
- Link: https://unimelb.zoom.us/j/81132488544?pwd=WGxMZGh5UnhxWm1uQXBWNmwxQWhnUT09
- Meeting ID: 811 3248 8544
- Password: 1337
Every University of Melbourne student that is a member of MISC has an equal right to nominate, vote and be elected for a committee position. If you are interested in nominating for a position, please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/dQNjdzQ2aP9SzbGP7
You can also nominate yourself or other members at the AGM.
- General Committee (x4)
You must be a MISC member to nominate and vote at the AGM. Membership is free for the rest of the year so be sure to sign up if you aren't already a member! https://www.umisc.info/signup
We hope to see you there!
Please find the agenda, financial report and constitution linked below:
- Agenda: https://umisc.info/agm-2020/agenda.pdf
- Financial Report: https://umisc.info/agm-2020/financial-report.pdf
- Constitution (no amendments proposed): https://www.umisc.info/misc-constitution-2018aug.pdf