- Date & Time: 29/07/2020 5:00pm to 30/07/2020 5:00pm
- Location: Online (https://cc.umisc.info)
- Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1603412259818173/
What is this?
This is an online scavenger hunt style competition, focusing mostly on open source intelligence (OSINT) techniques. This means you will only need access to publicly available resources such as social media, online publications, and public commercial and government data to solve all of the tasks.
How to play
You can participate individually or in a team of up to 3 members (including yourself). If you wish to play as a team, register a single account and add your teammates' emails in your profile after logging in.
- 1st Place: $25 Amazon Giftcard (1 for each team member)
- 2nd Place: $20 Amazon Giftcard (1 for each team member)
- 3rd Place: $15 Amazon Giftcard (1 for each team member)
Anyone is welcome to register and play, but to be eligible for prizes, all team members must be signed up with their Unimelb student email and must be a MISC member (membership is free for the rest of 2020, so sign up here if you aren't one already).