Date & Time: 12/09/2019 from 1:15pm to 3:00pm
Location: Q4.20 Kwong Lee Dow
Catch your breath and relax as we go all the way back to the start. This week we take a look at some general essential tools that are used in a variety of different fields and brush up on our Linux skills.
What to NOT to expect:
- new jargon
- the increasing desire to bang your head into your keyboard
- staring at the slides with a blank face
What to expect:
- fancy tools that make your life easy
- useful Linux commands
- FREE pizza
- Unhealthy supply of energy drinks courtesy of Coke Energy
- rants about why midsem break is in week 10.
This workshop is meant to be simple and very beginner friendly